This oven-roasted veg and fish medley is certain to become a regular on the menu for all the family.
- Red onion, 0.5 medium, chopped
- Sweet potato, 0.5 medium, diced
- Courgette, 1 medium, sliced
- Red pepper, 1 average, chopped
- Aubergine, 0.5 medium, diced
- Cherry tomatoes, 10 medium
- Black pepper, ground, 1 pinch, season to taste
- Sea salt, 1 pinch, season to taste
- Fish, any type, raw, 350g, e.g. snapper
- Olive oil spray, 1 spray
- Basil, fresh, 0.25 bunch
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the onion, sweet potato, courgette, red pepper, aubergine, and tomatoes on a lined oven tray. Lightly season with salt and pepper and bake for 10 minutes. Remove, toss gently, and continue to cook for a further 10-15 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick fry pan over a medium to high heat. Lightly season the fish with salt and pepper and a spray of olive oil. Cook skin-side-down for 3-4 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Turnover and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Mix together the fresh basil leaves and roasted vegetables, place onto a serving plate and top with the fish and lemon wedges.
TIME TO SHED SOME TIMBER?
If this has inspired you to shed some timber then why not head over to our Weight Loss Calculator. Step on those scales and then pop your details into our Weight Loss Calculator. We’ll let you know how we can help.